Wednesday, June 27, 2012

July 4th Ideas

This recipe was created by a teenager too, not me, another teenager.
America's Independence Day (Fourth of July, July 4th) is coming up soon which means there's going to be a lot of red,white, and blue around here...along with fireworks! I'm going to have a great seat for the fireworks this year...in an airplane flying over our nation's capital on my way to visit Grandma!!!



There's no way I could make ALL of these desserts but here are some ideas...


Searched Pintrest for "Easy 4th of July recipes" and this image came up at least 6 times.

Amazingly impressive, but it takes some time.

Easy and great for kids of all ages, even if you're a kid at heart. 



I was recently interviewed on one of our family friend's blogs, Around the Table. The usual subject is family meal times, but this interview talks about our family at mealtime, chores, and how I started this blog. You should check it out!!!



 
GB2- God Bless, Go BAKE!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow ... beautiful cake. Well done!
    Thanks for dropping by at my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...