Thursday, March 22, 2012

6 Layer Magic Cookie Bars

     Magic Cookie Bars? How can cookies be magic? Will I turn into a pumpkin if I eat this? Ok, so you're probably wondering why this is a "magic" recipe. So... I don't exactly have the answer for that, except make the recipe yourself and you'll find out. It's really good!
    
I love reading other people's cooking blogs and websites but sometime I think, "wow this looks really good, but there's no way I could ever learn to make that." Not with this recipe though, all you have to do is crush, pour, dump, and bake, and a couple other minor details. =)
The Ingredients
This ain't exactly chopped to perfection but it will work. (I love using country language, although my Mom says I don't live in the country so I should speak proper English.)  =)
  
My desert of a dessert
It snowed on my desert. =0


                                                                       


















1 Corinthians 10:13 - No temptation has overtaken you, No temptation has overtaken you, No temptation has overtaken you...





I think I shall write a book, "Great Ways to Break a Diet."



I normally type out the recipe, but I decided to save time and just give you the link.  (Sometimes I'll substitute pretzels for the nuts which makes it taste 10x better!) The recipe's real name is 7 layer magic cookie bars, but I only counted 6 layers? So either I'm confused or the website didn't do their math right.  You decide.

GB2- God Bless, Go BAKE!!!

  

1 comment:

  1. MMMMM!!! This looks delicious!!!! I MUST make this sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...