Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Guess who came by to pay me a visit again? No, not my cousin, not my editor, not my mailman....and no not even the tooth fairy (I'm pretty sure I've already lost all my baby teeth anyway.)  The unwanted visitor was...Writer's Block. Why!?!?!?! Does Writer's Block have a crush on me or something? Because I certainly do not like it. I know you must think I'm crazy for talking about Writer's Block like it's a person, but that's what happens when it comes to visit you. I'm not opening the door next time... no way!!!
The real thing.
The Ingredients
Happy Birthday to my 2 days of experiencing writer's block. 
Here are 2 candles in your honor...!!
By the way, they're upside down. =/

This was my favorite part of the recipe!
I'm really good at cutting stuff, especially the modern "cut and paste" way. ;)
Writers block, writers block go away! Bug me on another day.
I want to type and share my mind, so go away and stay awaaaay!

Have you gotten the unintentional theme of today's post?
Yes, its chocolate and writer's block.


Trust me, there's chocolate in there....it's just shy.

(sigh) I finally got through this post and writing a comment on almost every picture. It took me awhile but I did it. I went through some bumps and difficulties (literally my head is all bumped up from me banging it on the table trying to find some motivation!)

I also made some changes to this recipe...for better or for worse. Unfortunately it turned out a little worse, buuuut that was just my silly adaptation. The original cookie recipe tastes much better, so here is the real recipe...for the better.

GB2- God Bless, Go Bake!!!





8 comments:

  1. For your writers block..try reading/doodling/avoiding writing for a bit til the inspiration begins to flow again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say that you have writers blog, but I think you did an excellent job on this post. Your post is funny and enjoyable to read. And for the cookies we all have things that don't turn out the way we thought they would.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see any writers block here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cookies look delicious! Sometimes things don't turn out how I want them to but it's all about learning along the way. Thanks for stopping by my blog and hope you get over your writers block soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gracey! You did a great job, writer's block or not. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! Can you ship some of these over to me please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the advice on Writer's Block and all the encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...