Sunday, June 3, 2012

Butterscotch Blondies

.
A Mother-Daughter "Set Apart" weekend retreat.
 There was lots of good food and spiritual food as well!
Guess what? You know that thing that's been bugging me for awhile, you know...the thing. We're talking about the same thing right? Anyway, I don't want to say the word because I'm afraid I might catch it again. For those of you still don't know what the thing is, let's just say it rhymes with Driter's and clock. Do you know what it is??? But wait!!!! Don't say it because you might get it too, trust me you don't want it.

The Ingredients

Hold off with lubricating the pan, we're going to butter and flour it instead.


 
Pour the melted butter like a forecast of rain....I'm trying to come up with a metaphor.


Blondies go well with pretty much everything, especially blonde-haired people. Because this has become my official favorite practical dessert, I really like the fact that I'm a blondie eating a blondie, haha, get it?
That was really punny.

And here is the delicious recipe!!!
GB2 - God Bless, Go BAKE!!!







1 comment:

  1. Hello my sweet Gracey, it's so good to be here in your blog, I'm a blondie who loves blondies too! I'm glad you had such a lovely gathering,
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...