Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mini Cannoli Cream Cups


 I know how much a lot of you out there like chocolate chip cookies, brownies, cake, and a lot of other desserts...but my favorite is always a cannoli. The funny thing about the cannoli is you either love it or you hate it, or you've never had one before. 

A regular cannoli is basically a fried, sweet cinnamon shell with a sweet ricotta cheese filling mixed with a heavy garnish of chocolate chips and powdered sugar.  In case you didn't catch on, I'm one of those people who looooove them. =)
This is the normal, original cannoli that takes lots of work, frying and rolling.










Some chocolate chips with a hint of cream.

I finally have a chance to make good use of my cookie cutter!




My first batch was a little bit, ummm...crunchy!  
I got distracted playing Super Smash Brothers with my sister.

My bucket of sea shells. I could eat these like a bag of Cheetos...



And here is the recipe for these really easy cannolis. This blogger also came up with the Red, White, and Blue Bundt Cake, so obviously she's got a lot of really cool ideas up her sleeve/apron. 

Anyway, this definitely takes self control having something in your house that you could gobble up so quickly...


 Galatians 5:22-23 The fruit of the spirit is self control... =)



GB2- God Bless, Go BAKE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...